Beveling Machine ASO 850
- The sturdy and easy chamfering machine is designed for deburring and edge cutting of big workpieces from 2 mm thickness. Thanks to the optimised interplay of cutter head and cutting inserts, the machine ensures clatter-free, clean and constant chamfering up to 3 mm× 45° in a section.
Field of Application
- For visually beautiful 45° chamfers
- Universal for robust continuous operation
The chamfering machine and edge bevelling machine ASO 850-K is a combi-machine, suitable for two different labour processes by a simple conversion, on one hand by a V-Prism, on the other hand by a big table plate. You can make chamfers as polished with the chamfering machine and edge beveling machine ASO 850-K for contours. With the stepless speed control you can always set the correct speed of the cutter depending on the material.
- Mobile undercarriage
- Automatic feed
- Corundum or CBN grinding disk for hardened workpieces
- Variable speed control 0 – 10,000 rpm
- Chamfer adjustment via micrometer button
- Effortless chamfering due to low cutting pressure
- Sturdy cast iron construction with swarf drawer
- Wear-resistant, hardened and ground guide rails
- Wide variety of different cutting inserts for various materials
The contour set with a large table and an insert cutter with a roller bearing chamfers clean bevels on workpieces in various sizes and forms. The quick change of the inserts presents the high productivity of the beveling machine ASO 850-K, special for the contours.
Scope of Delivery
- Allen key 4 and 8 mm
- Plane cutter head with cutting inserts
- Operating instructions