Chamfering Machine, handheld, pneumatic, ASO 300 | ASO 310
- The pneumatic, handheld Chamfering Machine is an ideal solution for deburring straight edges and contours. Due to its lightweight and ergonomic structural shape, it exhibits easy handling and operation.
Field of Application
- Chamfering of flat workpieces made of steel, max. 1,000 N/mm², aluminium, brass, copper, plastics, acrylic glass, wood and much more
- Can be used for straight edged and contours
- For 45° chamfers and for rounding edges
- Bores from Ø = 7 mm can be processed technical
Chamfering straight edges and contours is not a problem for the handheld, pneumatic chamfering machines ASO 300 | ASO 310. It is suitable for all materials.
- Radius inserts R1 - R3 mm
- Stop collar for thin sheets
- Plastic disk for scratch-free surfaces
- Absolutely burr-free cutting
- Clean and consistent processing of component parts and series
- Fast convert or replace of the carbidecutting inserts
- Suitable for continuous operation
Chamfering up to 2 mm in one cut is possible with the chamfering machine ASO 310.
Scope of Delivery
- Hook spanner ø 58 – 65 mm
- Torx key T 9
- Setting gauge
- Cutter head with cutting inserts
- Compressed air hose without nipple
- Operating instructions
The delivery of the handheld chamfering machines ASO 300 | ASO 310 includes the standard equipment, cutter head, carbide insert 45 °, the connection for the compressed-air hose.